- What are Spend and Daily?
- Why does Facebook impose limits?
- How can I increase my spread?
What are Spend and Daily?
The term "spend" should be known to every arbitrageur. Basically, it is the maximum amount of money that can be allocated to a facebook advertising account in one day, that is, the limits. This amount is used to run an ad campaign, and the less trust your accounts have, the lower the spend will be.
Spend will directly affect the money you can make through traffic arbitrage, so it's important to research what tactics have been successful for other people and decide which one works best for you.
Despite the simplicity of the term's definition, some newbies get confused between "spend" and "dailies". How do they differ from each other within the traffic arbitrage market?
Despite the simplicity in defining the term "spend" and "dailies", some newbies to traffic arbitrage are confused by the two terms. How do they differ from each other?
- Spend is a monetary spending limit per day.
- Daily - from the word "Day", something daily, the meaning depends on the context. The term is most often used to refer to spending or profit per day.
Daily can be both less and more than Spend, because Daily takes into account the costs of accounts, while Spend is used within the framework of Facebook's RC.
Why does Facebook impose limits?
Many explanations can be given as to why the social media platform imposes spend limits on different accounts. Here are the main ones:
- Lack of social behavior. In order for Facebook to have no questions for you, you need to first "warm up" your accounts. This involves mimicking the behavior of a regular user, such as subscribing to contacts or celebrities, visiting groups, sharing content you like, and regularly giving likes. The problem is that if your feed only contains ads, it will be noticed by fb's moderator bots.
- Inactivity outside of Facebook. Facebook is wary of accounts that show no activity on other sites. New users may not be aware of it, but the facebook pixel, which tracks user behavior and conversions, is present on a large number of online resources. This means that moderator bots can track your activities outside of your profile. You should make it a point to get cookies from such sites and show some actions there to increase the credibility of your account.
How to increase the spande?
There are a few different methods you can use to increase your spend. Basically, you need to get trusted accounts and launch your first ads carefully so as not to arouse suspicion from facebook moderators. It's up to you to decide whether you want to create your own accounts and warm them up or use accounts that have already been created.
Let's take a look at a few typical ways to increase spend.
- With support. Contact Facebook tech support, describe what you do and politely ask to increase your limits. Quite often the TA makes concessions and increases the limits no more than twofold.
- Warming up accounts. Before draining to scale it is recommended to reliably warm up the accounts so that you have access to larger limit values.
- Gradually increase the amount you are willing to spend. Start with the minimum amount possible - $5, and increase it to $10 or even $15 every day - this way you can slowly but surely increase your daily limits on facebook.
- Start by promoting "whitehat" offers. Even if you are used to working with "gray" offers, make an exception this time. This will reduce the likelihood of your facebook account being blocked in the future, which in turn will affect the limit.
- Change your RK goals and promote different products in different categories. This will demonstrate to facebook that you are a big spender and will give them an incentive to raise your limits.
Low limit like other limits depend on many factors and like other limits FB can give you a limit for nothing, mostly problems arise for those who use non trusted accounts and save on consumables. Use only trusted stores.